Thursday, January 19, 2012

Cutting down our Christmas Tree!!!

This year our neighbors up the street called and invited us to go and cut down a Christmas tree with them, which I was way excited because I grew up doing this every year when I was a kid but haven't done it since then, well it turned out to be so much fun the girls loved it and for sure going to make it a new tradition!!!
Kenna ready to go and find us a Christmas tree!!

John and Makenna!!!

John checking the tree out and yes I think this is the one!!!

Family picture in front of our new Christmas Tree!!! Cute little Anistyn got left in the truck it was alittle to cold for her to be out in it!!!


Sayla having fun!!

Two girls!!!

Sayla and I!!!

John cutting the Christmas tree down, the girls were loven it!!!

Watching dad cut it down!!!
Makenna and Brinley our neighbors up the street have three little girls like we do, so it is alot of fun to hang out with them!!!

Our Christmas tree!!!!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: