Thursday, January 19, 2012

Anistyn 3 weeks old!!!

Anistyn is 3 weeks old, during this time was kinda hard, she wasn't eating very good and I didn't know what was going on, I took her to the doctor and she only weighed 6 lbs 9 oz, they told me she was a lazy eater and I needed to try to teach her how to be a better eater, which was really hard because I wasn't use to this!!! So we started working with her and she started doing better!!!

G.G came in town and finally got to hold and meet her for the first time!!!
One afternoon we got all together and took Grandpa and Grandma christmas card for them I thought it turned out way cute!!!

Grandpa and Anistyn hanging out!!!

She still loves her baths, she falls asleep every night while she getting one!!!

Sucking her thumb!!
She always having her hands around her face!!!


I got my toes done special for her but forgot to take a picture of them!!! better now than never!!!
Cute girls!!!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: