Sunday, January 15, 2012

Anistyn!!!!

My sweet little Anistyn!!!
The girls came the next morning and spent a couple hours with me at the hospital and of course Makenna did not want to give her up!!!
Sayla was alittle bit better and wanted to hold her!!! She kept kissing her and telling her she loved her!!! It is really neat to watch your little girls fall in love with there little sister!!!
I just could not get enough of how stinken cute she was!!!
Here she is wide awake!!!
I just love there little bodies, I just kept unwrapping her an looking at how perfect she was!!!
So sweet!!
My little girl!!!
sound asleep!!!
Getting ready to go home, Dad and Anistyn!!!
I was really lucky I felt pretty good and was ready to go home and be with my girls!! So here is Anistyn on her first journey!!!
Loaded up in car seat, she looked so stinken cute!!!

Here are just whole bunch of pics of Anistyn!!!


Anistyn Jaon larsen!!!
More pics of the girls!!!

All the visitors in the Hospital of course I still missed some but here is what I have!!!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: