Monday, June 21, 2010

Zoo Fun!!!!!

It is finally warm enough to head to the Zoo and it was not raining, so my cute friend Alison and I decided to taken the kiddos to the Zoo and have a great time. I love going to the Zoo in the spring because all of the animals are out just hanging out!! Makenna and Sayla love the monkeys, Saysay was just going crazy over them, she was pointing and getting a kick out of them. Makenna loved the baby elephant she was excited because it was still little, she remembers it from the fall but did know how big it was going to be. We had fun watching the elephant play around.
The Red Panda is one of my favorite animals at the Hoggle Zoo, this was the first time I have ever seen it move around outside. I was so excited and Makenna was loving it!! I think it is a very unique animal. It was a wonderful day the weather was great. The kids were enjoying being outside!!
This was the first time that Makenna and Sayla and I have ever feed a giraffe, it was so amazing there are like horses and have these huge long tongues!!! Makenna was so brave she first did it all by her self and then the lady asked if Sayla wanted to do it and of course she did and so did mom, I loved every minute of it!! It was way fun.
Of course the kids had a ton of fun riding the carousel and the train!!! They laughed and giggled and enjoyed having fun!! I love taking my kids to the zoo!!!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: