Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Father's Day!!!

This girls are the cutest thing ever, It is so nice that they all get along so well Makenna and Hannah are such good little friends when they get together they just play and play. All three of them playing in the dirt enjoying being at Grandma Ras!!! Then the dog kennel was left out on the grass so Saysay decided to get in it and to play in it!!!
We had a wonderful father's day, my mom of course cooked an amazing meal that was deli shes it was so nice to be able to get together and play around. It was a nice day so we played water balloon volley ball and had fun throwing water balloons at every one!! I just have to say that I am so grateful for my Husband he is a wonderful dad he takes such great care of us and loves his girls so much!! We are so bless, he works so hard every day!! We love him so much!! Next I am grateful for my wonderful dad!!! I love him and so thankful for all that he does for me and my family!!!

Later that evening John's mom came over to wish John a happy father's day!! It was fun because grandma Darling came over to and Sayla and her were having fun on the couch playing with her glasses!! Happy father's day !!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

mizkylie said...

HI SUMMER!! It's me, Kylie. It was so good catching up with you. I am comforted to know you are my uncles nurse during his long battle ahead. Here is my blog address
www.schraderfamilystories.blogspot.com
and my email
mizkylie@gmail.com
Could you tell him I love him next time you are in his room?? :)