Thursday, November 4, 2010

Deer Hunt!!!

The deer hunt this year was so much fun, We went up on a Friday and the weather was suppose to be snowy!!! Well we woke up Saturday morning to a trace of snow the kids were so excited to go and play in it!!! It was funny to watch Sayla because she saw snow last year but I don't think she remembers it, she would pick it up and look at it. It was pretty funny!!
These cute girls are such good little friends!!!

Look Makenna I love this picture!!
The cousins!!!
This is what we woke up to Monday Morning at 0500 am, lots of snow!!!
We had a brake while we were saddling the horses!!! Hunter and I getting ready to go for a ride!!
Sayla and I on the horse, the girls were loven the snow!!! Lets just say blizzard!!!
Uncle Brigg and Makenna, Makenna and Sayla did not care it was blizzard they wanted on the horses!! My little cowgirls!!
When we got back to the cabin around noon, the weather cleared up and it was time to sleigh ride!! The girls were excited!!
John, Makenna and Sayla getting ready to go down the hill!!!
Here they go!!!
I love this girl!!! She loves her thumb!!!

Makenna was having the time of her life, she was having so much fun sleigh riding, she told me while she was eating some snow, "mom this is the best weekend ever". She was having so much fun!!
Look at her go!!!
Look at the powder!!!
She was loving life!!
We had a great time sleigh riding. When we got done Makenna said,"let go make some HOT CHOCOLATE". That is my girl!!!

















0 comments: