Friday, November 5, 2010

Carving Pumpkins!!!

The Monday before Halloween we carved our pumpkins!!! This year we went Shannon's house to carve our pumpkins. Makenna was so excited she could harley wait!!!
Larsen family with there pumpkins!!! Makenna pumpkins was the cat and Sayla was the ghost!!

We had a huge pumpkin carving party!!! It as a mess but lots of fun!!
Makenna was right in there!!! She picked out the cat and John and her were doing such a good job!!!
John and Makenna cleaning out the seeds!!!
There is not a day that goes by that I am not so grateful for these girls!!! I love them to death!!
The girls with there pumpkins!!! Getting Sayla to smile is such a chore!!
Trying again to get a good pic, all well still cute!!!
Sayla was loving this witch hat, she kept putting it on!!!
All of the pumpkins!!! They turned out amazing!!
This girl killed me she was so proud of her pumpkin!!!

All the girls!!! I have to just say how grateful I am to have such good friends!!! I love these girls to death!!!









0 comments: