Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Big Red Barn!!!

Earlier this month John and I decided to go to the big red barn for family night, I am so glad that we went because it was so much fun. This was the beginning of the first Fall thing we have done. Poor Makenna has been begging to go a get a pumpkin ever since she saw them at walmart so when I told her we were going she was so excited she could harly stand it.
Here we are getting ready to start our wagon ride out to the pumpkin patch. The girls were way excited.

Dad and his girls!!! They are so stinken cute!!!
My pretty little girls!!!
Sayla was loven it, she was going crazy standing up then sitting down and pointing to everything!!
When we got to the pumkin patch there were lot of fun stuff to do, so I took this cute picture of them. There my cute pumkins, I love it that Sayla is old enough to now to do such fun things!!
This was the first pumpkin that Makenna picked out, lets just say we went through many more after that!!! She just could not make her mind up!!! It was funny watching her go from one to another!! What a little girl!!
Trying to pick out a pumpkin!!!
Sayla is so funny, she copies Makenna on everything, she was going from pumpkin to pumpkin telling dad to pick it up!!!
This was the one!!! She was so excited!!This was the one Sayla picked out!!! Isn't she so stinken cute!!
She makes me melt!!!
All the pumpkins!!
They had this maze sit up for the kids. The girls both loved it, they were running through it having fun!!!
Makenna running through the maze she was loving it!!!
My beautiful little girl, I love her poses!Girls and I at the end of the maze!!
My cute little ghost!! I love this picture because Sayla is always watching her big sister in everything she dose!!!
The hay ride on the ride home!!! The girls had alot of fun!!!
The pretty sunset of the wagon ride home!!! We had a great time!!!


















0 comments: