Friday, December 3, 2010

Thanks Giving

Sayla loves her Grandpa!! There is such a special bond between these too!!! She loves to be held and loved by him. She is always wanting to know where he is at all the time.

Thanks Giving this year was wonderful!! We had it with my family at my mom and dads house the food of course was amazing, my mom made my favorite pie and we ate a ton of food. It was so nice to just to hang out and not have to go any where but just one place!!!

After we got done eating Cole had a fun game for all of us to play!! It turned out to be alot of fun and everyone ended up playing!!

I of course I didn't get pics of how cute my little girls looked on Thanksgiving so this is the close I got of Makenna !!!

Makenna and Hannah love there niece Emma so much they both just take turns holding her!!

Some how every time Chance ends up on the floor wrestling with the kids!!! The kids love their uncle FOO FOO!! If you look close Makenna is going in for the kill!! You go girl!!

They all team up and try to get him!! They do a pretty dang good job!!

Look how stinken cute Hawken and Emma are!!!

He is so stinken cute!! He such a good little baby!!! He is 3 months old time flies!!!

0 comments: