Thursday, December 2, 2010

Camping in Fish Lake!!!

This year My dad drew out for the late mature bull elk tag down in Fish Lake, so we spent a couple weekends in a row down there camping!!! The girls were amazing they just hung out in camp and just played with grandma while John and I were out looking for Elk with my dad. The girls both just love being out side and playing in the dirt, finding stinks and rocks!!!

Here are the girls with their dad going for a four wheeler ride!!! They just love to go for rides!!
This what Sayla does most of the time now she always has her thumb in her mouth, she sucks it when she is happy or sad or content!! I personally think it is pretty dang cute!!!
My little Makenna!!! She is so stinken pretty!!!

Here are the girls just playing around in the camp site!!! John and the girls built a fort and they had so much fun!!! We had a great weekend the girls loves sleeping in the camper and hanging out around the camp fire!!!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: