Thursday, August 6, 2009

The things kids come up with these day!!!!!!!

Makenna was pretty dang funny today, it is crazy the things she comes up with. Well today Makenna of course made a huge mess in her bedroom so I told her that she had to go pick it up well of course she didn't want to clean it up. First she told me to go and pick it up and then when she realized that I was not going to clean that mess up she turned around and just started to play. Then I went in there and told her she had to pick it up that I was going to sit on her bed and watch her pick it up tell it was done. So I started to point and tell her to pick every thing up well she turned around and said "YES MASTER", I was like what and she said it again "YES MASTER" I was in shock, I told her not to say that and to call me MOMMY well she turned around and called me "MOMMY MASTER". What am I going to do with her? Where do kids come up with these things!!!

1 comments:

Osburn said...

That is hillarious!!! I love that girl.