Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sayla your so sweet!!!

I just have to write a little note so I don't forget!!! I just want you to know that everywhere I go I am stopped because you are so stink en beautiful. The number one reason is your chubbiness and your red hair people love it. Today I went into the bank and the next thing I know I have five people just laughing and wanting to squeeze you. The best it that you just smile right back at them. Your the happiest baby ever!!! You are the sweetest thing ever. Right now you are trying to start to crawl you get up on all four and rock, you roll every where from one thing to the other. You absolutely love you big sister and she loves you!!! You love bath time. You chew on every thing. Still no teeth!!!! When you want something your starting to cry it is pretty funny. Starting to get a temper just a small one but defiantly know it is there!!! You love your MOMMY!!! There is one word for you and it is "PRECIOUS", you are so much fun and I enjoy being your mother and can not wait to see what is ahead.

1 comments:

Harper Family said...

Hi Summer, Julie took those pics! She does an amazing job! There is a link on my blog to her photography site check it out and give her a call!