Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanks Giving



This year was a great Thanks Giving, we had a great time being with family and enjoying each other, after wards when we were all done eating dinner we all headed up to the ranch and shot skitt, and had a great time.
This time of year is makes you think about how grateful you are for the many things you have in your life. I am so grateful for my Beautiful little girl she is my best friend, and the person I can't wait to be with every day, I am grateful to be able to have children and can't wait to have baby Salya here. I mostly grateful for my wonderful husband who I love so much, he is the one that makes me laugh, and keeps me going. I am also grateful for the our family and friends. It is amazing to me because every one is always saying I wish I had more money, a man once said look at what you have that did not cost money and see how rich you are, and that would make me a MILLION AIR.

3 comments:

Ben and Tracy said...

I agree with you fully! I do not know what we would do without wonderful families and great friends. I am so excited for you, John and McKenna to have this new little baby in your new beautiful home! Congrats!

Ben and Tracy said...

Makenna, sorry :)

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

How exciting your lives are right now! I am so excited for you.