Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Rasmussen Family Halloween Party

This year was the best we had alot of fun being with family and friends, here is a picture of the Rasmussen Family, every one of us dressed up even mom and dad, mom was the hunter and dad was the bunny, the little kids got a kick out of his bunny tail and tried to pull it of, Brigg and Jen were bikers and they did a great job at that Hanna was Mickey and Hunter was a red power ranger. John was Micheal Phelps 2 years later and Makenna and I was witches, Afton was a pirate and she looked fabulous, Cole was a ostrich that blew up and Chance and Sarah were John McCain and Sarah Palin .

Johns family came and they all looked great!!!!
Here are the Bennet family and they do such a great job every year, I loved there costumes!!!
We had a great time, and ate great food and enjoyed being together.

11 comments:

Kate said...

what creative and fun costumes. Looks like you guys know how to have a good halloween!

Katie L. said...

How fun! Maybe one year we will be in town for it! Tell your mom to keep inviting us and I promise we will be there! So sad we missed it! :)

Amber said...

You guys just have way too much fun!!! Good for you!!

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

That's so awesome! I love it when everyone dresses up, even the adults, that makes it so much more fun!

Kelli Schwarz said...

Your costumes all look great! I can't wait to come and see your new place! I am sure you are going to be busy moving things in. So great to see you at Shan's.

Nat said...

I had to do some catching up on your blog! So much fun you guys have been having. You make a cute witch! And Makenna is darling. I love that all your family dressed up. So fun. I am happy for John being done with everything and being an official Lawyer. I saw the little article in the press about him last week I think it was. That is awesome. And good to know he does family law if the time ever comes that we have a custody battle, doubt it but good to know. :) Glad things are going good for you guys.

The Gulls said...

love the costumes. cole looks so funny. i love it

Higley's said...

Summer, I haven't seen you in ages. Maybe I should stop calling in sick. I miss you! I know you love me and all, but did you know that you have my name listed twice under your blog list? I hope to see you soon!

Whitaker Family said...

Hi friend- It looks like you guys are having a great time. Fun costumes. I love Halloween. I am so proud of John. That is awesome. I am also proud of you for supporting him through the years, it is not easy to have your husband in school while being a wife and mother. Congratulations to the both of you. I hope someday if I am ever in need of a lawyer I can count on John. Good luck to you both.

Allison said...

Summer-
I am here at work on Sunday and I am missing you so much! Hope you get feeling better soon. I will call you. Lots of love! - Allison

Amber said...

email me your address and I'll send you a real Christmas Card!!! I haven't put them up on my blog yet. ambersfamilystory@msn.com