Monday, May 19, 2008

John Graduated from Law School

John and I with Makenna this is are cute little family.

My Mom and Dad supporting John


This is John's Mom Paula


This is Karen and Craig Johns Parents



This is the proud Graduate, I am so proud of him.

Me and Makenna Hanging out, patiently waiting for it to get over.


This has been a long road still more to come but it was really great to see John walk across the stage and receive his diploma and graduate from Law School, I am so proud of him, he has worked really hard.




8 comments:

Katie L. said...

Way to go John! We are super proud of you! You guys are such a cute family! Those are great pictures with Paula and the one with Craig and Karen...I will need those for the calander next! :)

TiffanyHarrison said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting to be to that point, good for you guys!!:^)

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

Wow! Congrats to John, that is so awesome, I can't wait until AJ graduates...this is Kim Treanor (Mexican) by the way! =) Summer, we've got to keep in touch, it was so good seeing you last summer. My blog is mexicanfamily.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

Hey Guys! Congrats John! That is so exciting! You guys are such a cute family and your little girl is darling!

The Dahle's said...

yay for john graduating! that is so cool! i am so happy for you guys!

Kelli Schwarz said...

What an AMAZING Accomplishment! We were so happy we got to share in the celebration! You both deserved a long vacation in Hawaii for going through 3 long years of Law School! We love you all!

Nat said...

Man I bet that is just such a releif for John to get that diploma after so much hard work!! How exciting. congrats John.

The Wright Fam said...

I can't believe John is officially graduated!! It seems like only yesterday... LOL!!!! Congrats you guys! That is such an awesome accomplishment!! How is life going?! Makenna is such a doll! She is so grown up, I can't wait to see her!! We are coming into town the end of the month, but we're still working out the schedules with the fam...I'll keep ya posted- so we can plan a time to get together!