Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hawaii

Sharks Cove my favorite place to snorkle

Hukilau Cafe the best place to eat breakfast in Hawaii


Look how crystal blue the water is


Pearl Harbor, Arizona is in back of the picture



Polynesian culture Center, John and I fishing.




Yea that is Me doing a toe touch I was pretty proud of my self





I am surfing, it was so much fun.







This is the name of the beach we stayed at.





John and I took off and went to Hawaii, left the little girl home with Grandma Ras which by the way was really hard to leave her, but new she was in great hands. We had a great time, it was the first time that we have ever left her home. It was really good to have alone time and bond with John and to just lay on the beach and sleep and not have to worry about chasing Makenna. We had alot of fun we went to Polynesian culture center and to Pearl Harbor which was amazing, it really moved me. The rest of the time we just snorkeled and swam and lay ed out on the beach. I surfed for the first time which was way exciting. By the way I love Hawaii I think I could go every year.

12 comments:

Adrie said...

I want to go to Hawaii it looks like you guys had a ton of fun how long were you there?

Anika said...

Me and Nate are craving a Hawaii vacation. We've been the past 2 years (well 2006 and 2007) and this is the first year with no Hawaii :( You look like a pro surfing!!! So good to see you last night!

Katie L. said...

How fun! Mat and I really wished we could have gone but we couldn't think of anyone to watch our boys! I love the toe-touch picture...so cool! I couldn't do that without injuring myself! Fun pictures!

J and Stac said...

FUN!! I am so jealous! Looks like you and your hubby had fun! I have never been to Hawaii, but from the looks of it I should go for sure! I am sure your daughter had fun with your mom, she is so sweet! Tell her I said HI!

Hales Family said...

Summer,
Your toe touch was awesome! You are the best. Surfing too!! Why didn't I see John participating in the extreme sports? Just kidding John...
Hawaii looks like a dream! I can't wait for Thursday. Did you get your seven peaks pass yet? Talk to you soon!
Shannon

Beck said...

You guys SUCK!! That is not fair. I am sooooooooo jealous. We still have never left Brinn not even for an over nighter. I think its time. And by the way I am VERY impressed with that toe touch! Cant wait to see you in Powell. Love you guys

The Wright Fam said...

Love the pics from paradise!! I am so glad that you guys were able to have a Hawaiian getaway!!! We need to catch up soon- it's been too long!! What's new?! You NEED to FILL me IN!! :-) hehe!

The Dahle's said...

so jealous! looks like u guys had a blast! u guys still look great and so in love i love it!

SFHS '99 said...

I've added your blog to the SFHS Class of '99 Blog Archive. I hope you don't mind. Please visit the site and look up old friends from high school and leave a comment.

Kelli Schwarz said...

You still have the moves Sum! A toe touch! That is awesome! What a great trip! You look so happy and that is great you got to spend time with John!

Nat said...

How fun Summer! It is definately my goal to someday get to hawaii!! I am also quite impressed with the extreme sports!

Christensen Family said...

how fun!!! I'm so glad you got to get away. hawaii is so great!