Saturday, February 4, 2012

All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth!!!

December 22, Makenna woke up sick with the flu and was not feeling to good but she came to me that morning and told me for the first time that her tooth was loose, I was in shock and thought this is so crazy my little girl is growing up so fast. So I felt her tooth and it was loose. Later that morning my mom called an I let her know that Makenna has a loose tooth, well with in 30 min Grandma Tammy was over to get ready to pull out her tooth. She loves pulling teeth!!!
The best was how brave Makenna was she did not even scared or any thing!!

Here we go!!

In the mean time while Grandma pulls out one she realize the other one was loose too, so what does grandma do, she pulls out the other one too.. Of course Makenna just stood there and let her pull both of them out!!!

So now Makenna can sing all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth, the poor thing spent the rest of the day and night pretty dang sick.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: