Monday, December 5, 2011

Pregnany pics!!!

I haven't taken any pregnant shots of my self through out this entire pregnancy so about two weeks before I had the baby we took a couple pics of me and the girls. So here I am nice and big ready to pop any day!!!

I never wrote much about my pregnancy but a few things I want to remember is how sweet makenna was every day she came in to my bedroom and would ask me how I was feeling, she always rubbed by belly, she loved to fell Anistyn kick!! She was very in tune with what was going on!!!

Now little miss say say was the same way but she would come in and ask about the baby, she was very excited for it to be alittle girls, she always kissed my belly and would asked when it was going to come out, she could harley wait for it!!!

Cute little Makenna took this picture of John and I so kind of a funny angle but the only one we have together!!!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: