Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Makenna playing Soccer!!!

This year Makenna played spring soccer and she did so great!!! As the season continued Makenna got better and better, she would get in there and take the ball over!!! Makenna did really well she would make drives down the field and try to score a goalie!!! As a mom I loved watching her play!!! Also it is so funny to watch all of the other kids too, it can keep you laughing!!!

Here is Makenna going for the ball!!!

Taken it Home too the goal!!


Makenna with the ball!!

She did so well!!!


Through out the soccer session Makenna had lots of supporters from Grandparents and Aunts, Makenna loved all of the attention!!! We all had so much fun watching her play!!

One of Makenna favorite place to play is the goalie in soccer, Makenna loved to play and she always stops the ball, I am sad the session is over but there is always fall soccer!!!












Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Beck said...

First of all it needs to be said - YOU SUCK!! You look AMAZING and I hate you for it. Seriously those family pictures are beautiful. And why in the hell is afton not married? She is BEYOND gorgeous. Only a couple more weeks until Lake Powell and I will be able to see your gorgeous body in person. If you catch me staring dont be creeped out. sometimes I think if I stare at someone really pretty and skinny it will just happen to me!!!

Lindy said...

So cute... I can't wait for my kids to be old enough to start playing sports!!

hapi said...

Hi John, Summer, and Makenna Lynn Larsen, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Summer, I haven't looked at your blog in forever. Today, I realized that you were my father in law's nurse a couple times at the beginnning of the year. I had thought that it was you but I was so preoccupied that I didn't say anything. Anyways, looks like all is well with you and your cute family!