Monday, March 7, 2011

Fast Trip!!!


The last weekend in February we took a fast trip down to St. George to go to the dentist it ended up being quiet fun!!! The kids had a great time, of course the weather was wonderful nice and warm!!!
My girls are little fishes and can not get enough of the water!!!
One of the best things about going to St. George is going to see G.G. Ras, I love this women more than any thing!!! One thing that is so great about her is that she loves my girls, she just can not get enough of them the whole time we are down there she is giving them a kiss and a squeeze, and giggling at everything they do!!!

It was way fast trip but alot of fun!!! Thanks Karen for going with me!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mary said...

I think that Makenna and Sayla look cute going to the pool with Grandma...we are going swimming right now! I wish that you two were here to swim with us!

Love, Abby

The Higginson's said...

I love fast, warm trips. I am glad you had fun and hope that your grandma is doing well!