Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween!!!!!

This was the annual Rasmussen Halloween party!!! It was alot of fun everyone showed up in there fun and exciting costumes!!! This year Makenna wanted to be princes Tiana from princes and the frog, and I really like to do a family theme so I decided to make Sayla the frog and John the light bug and I was Grandma Oddie. I was a lot of fun!!! The kids had a great time and most of all John loved his costume!!! {Just kidding} Family pics of all of us together!!!

All of the Rasmussens on there Halloween costumes!!!
Group pics!!!
The Bennet family!!!
The two princess together!!! Tiana and Tinkerbell
My dad and mom this year were Superman and Wonder women!!! They took it all for the best costume!!
Sam and Ben with Makenna and Sayla!!!Afton was a fairy!!!
Cole was a yottle boy!!
This year Mat and Katie came and yes they all dressed up!!! We loved it!!
Here are some fun pics of the party we had a great time!!!










Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

The Higginson's said...

I love all the costumes! Kenna's is darling and your mom did an awesome job on hers!