Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cheerleading!!

This year I signed Makenna up for Jr. Cheer leading it was just for one week. She would get to perform at the varsity football game and then be in the Onion days parade!! Makenna was way excited. My mom did her hair, I put sparkles on her face and some makeup!!! She looked pretty dang cute.
Our little cheerleader!!!
Don't forget Sayla she has to be in there some where!! Are they not so stink en cute!!!
Makenna learned four cheers, one dance so at half time they marched around the track and started doing there cheers!! It was alot of fun watching her cheer!!! Makenna new them and it was funny to watch her burst out the cheers. Then after they got done with their cheers they went and performed the half time dance. Makenna looked really good out there she shook her booty well!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Maria said...

Oh my heck, your girls are SO CUTE! I think it's great that you allow them to do so many fun things! You are such a cute mom!