Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Brain Head


This year for our nine year anniversary John picked out Brain Head to go to. I was so excited because this is the first time John and I have gone some where with out the kiddos. Lets just say we had the best time together. We arrived there Friday night, we stayed in the lodge in Brain head and it was beautiful. Then we slept till noon the next day "lovely". Got up when to lunch and then road the lift to the top of brain head and then did a 4.5 mile hike the whole way down it was alot of fun.

View from the lift!!

At the top of the lift!!

There was the beautiful lake there that we saw from the lift that we ended up hiking next to it!!

After we got done with Brain Head we headed over to Cedar Breaks, Which was amazing I fell really bad because I did not even no this was here. John and I loved it we ended up doing a 2 mile hike around the rem of it.

It was beautiful!!

Here is John looking at Cedar Breaks!!!

At the end of the hike. It was the prettiest view!!

I loved every moment of it!!!

This is the oldest tree in Cedar Breaks I can not remember how old it was but it was way old. John and I had then best time together it made me realize that I need to do this more often. I have to say thank you to my mom for watching the kiddos for me it was great!!!































2 comments:

Maria said...

It looks like a lot of fun! I think trips without the kiddos are a good thing, even when you miss your kiddos like crazy. BrianHead and Cedar Breaks looks beautiful. I'll have to plan a trip there and check it out.

Capri said...

What a beautiful place. I am so happy for you that you could go together. Congrats! It was great to talk to you. Call me any time!