Thursday, June 17, 2010

MOAB

After we got done Hiking the delicate Arch we headed over to the double Arch it was a short 0.8 mile hike that was beautiful the kids were great and loved it. We hiked up in to it and played around on some rocks Makenna had the time of her life playing with Abby her cousin she loves hanging out with her!!!
On Sunday we headed back into the Arched National Park to go and do once last hike together as a family, This time we headed to Sand Arch which was way cool and lots of fun!!! The kids loved it. It was short and sweet!!! The played in the sand and had a great time!!! This is were we said good buy to every one and went our separate ways!!!
John and I and Craig and Karen decided we like to head to Dead horse Point and go and see it and then have a picnic with each other and then head on home, so I just say I never new this even existed it was breath taking a beautiful the story behind was amazing we had fun!!
This is my fun, jazzy little girl who is always posing. She climbed up on a rock and said take a picture of me. I love her!!! She keeps us smiling!!!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: