Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Daddy Daughter time


I have to say that I am married to the best father in the whole world, I came home one night from being at work and I walk in to Makenna playing dress up with John, the best is he is just sitting there letting her do what ever she wants you can not see in the picture but yes finger nails and toe nails are painted!! Makenna was loving it and thought he looked so beautiful!! I have to say I think he makes a way cute girl but way better looken boy!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Osburn said...

Thats cute! You and John are both AMAZING parents!

Katie L. said...

Bahahahahahaha!!! You're looking HOT John! You need to frame that picture! :)

Maria said...

Whoot Whoo! What a good daddy! My little girls glammed up my hubby one night before bowling, he forgot to wash his face before he left. His new manly nickname there is "Glitter." My girls adore him and that is all that matters. :)