Saturday, September 19, 2009

Camping in Heber

We had allot of fun!!!
All of us hanging out having way to much fun. My little girl loves to pose these days!!!
This is my little girl, she is a little dare devil, While we were up there camping we all decided we were to ride a zip line. They said the kids could go as long as they could climb the pole and were not afraid of heights. Well Makenna was the first to go and she loved every minute of it. She was so stinken cute!!
Mommy and daddy on the zip line, John and I were alittle nervous up there we could not believe that makenna did it!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mary said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome time! We can't wait to come out and see everyone in October! Makenna sure is brave...I'm not sure that any of my kids would have tried that zip line! Pretty cool!

Maria said...

I am glad you had a great time. I love the pictures. It looks like a fun place to go.