Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My little Chuncky Monkey







Sayla Bailey has gotten so stinken cute, she is 14 bounds of yesterday, she went to the doctor and when they weigh her we all just about Died, she has gained 1 bound in 2 weeks, let just say she is defiantly not starving. She is now giggling and smiling all the time. she's the happiest baby ever. I am so grateful for her. She is sleeping about 8 hours straight every night, which it way nice now that I am back to work. I think it is pretty dang cute that she sucks her thumb, she is very determined to do it. At first I kept trying to stop her buy putting in her binki but she just would pull the binki out and but her thumb back in or would keep both in for a minute. She has the amazing little personality and we just love her.

9 comments:

Katie L. said...

She is so CUTE!!! You are so lucky to have such a good baby!

Beck said...

She has gotten so big and chunky!! I just want to squeeze her. Love ya

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

Your little sweeties are so sweet and precious! I am so glad she is such a good baby.

Osburn said...

What a cute little family you and John have! Sayla is so stinkin cute!

Kate said...

Chunky babbies are the cutest. She's a cutie! Hope you are liking your new job... I miss you!

Karlee said...

She is so stinkin cute! I love the chubbs! Hallee weighs 10 pounds now. I can't wait to get them together! I think it's super cute when they suck their thumb! Whatever works huh! Donny's aunt gave us those cherry pj's that she has on. I can't wait to put them on her, I think they are way cute! Donny liked them cause they weren't pink! :)

Crowther family said...

hey! I am going private if you want to be included leave a comment with your email.

Mary said...

Summer...she is so beautiful! You have the cutest little chunky babies!! The kids think she is adorable!!

The Wright Fam said...

I love your cute girls!! I can't believe how big they both are getting!! They are absolutely adorable!! Keep posting the cute pics!! We love to see them!