Friday, January 2, 2009

Sayla is Here

This is our cute little family coming home from the Hospital.

They sent Sayla home from the hospital in a stocking, she is our Christmas Gift.
Makenna Loves her Baby sister.
This is the Girls!!!

This is the first time the family was together, and we are so excited!!!
Sayla was born on Dec 19, @ 2:15, She weigh 6lb and 14 oz and was 19in long she has tons of hair that is pretty color of red, she is perfect in everyway, she is a great little baby, and the labor was great and mom is doing well, we were so excited for our new edition to our family.






10 comments:

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

Oh she is precious! I love her hair. I hope you guys are doing well. What a great Christmas present!!!

Melinda Lindahl said...

Is that curly hair I see? She is a doll! I'm so glad all went well. Don't you feel like a REAL family now?! It is so fun! Your family is beautiful. Get feeling all the way better so we can get together to do something. I want to get to know you guys more.

Leslie said...

Oh Summer! She is beautiful! I can't believe how much hair she has! McKenna is such a cute big sister! I'm glad you guys are doing ok, let me know if I can help with something, I would love to bring you guys dinner and see your new house! CONGRATULATIONS!

Katie L. said...

You guys make the perfect family! I love it and she is beautiful! Makenna can't stop talking about her! :)

Mama and Papa Blackett said...

Summer- This is Kristie ( Mama Blackett) Your new little one is so darn cute. You have a darling family. I am so happy for you. Tell Tammi Hi. Miss seeing you guys.

Kate said...

What a cute little girl. I too love her hair. Glad that you are home and things went well. I love that they sent you home with a stocking. How cute!

Allison said...

When can I come see you again?? I miss you already! I had such a fun time visiting with you last week. I will call you soon and start bugging you again!

Our Family said...

Oh my gosh summer that hair is to die for I love it! Congrats enjoy! I think she was early, right?

Our Family said...

Oh that was me Shirlene

Ben and Tracy said...

Summer and John, she is darling! Oh my gosh, that hair Ben and I just laughed. He said, she is going to need a blow dryer for Christmas with all that hair. Congratulations, your little family is just beautiful!