Sunday, August 31, 2008

Labor Day Get Away

Family photo while John is cooking up, a dutch oven feast.

This is Makenna not wanting to get back in the car.
The very first cast John through out caught a fish and Makenna loved it, she said daddy it is so cute!! While she kept petting it. It was pretty funny.
This is Aunt Lyndesy planning games with her and Makenna was loving it.
Me and Aunt lyndsey drinking Hot Cocoa waiting for our great breakfast and sitting around the fire.
Makenna loved Clint and Abby's dog she just kept hugging and kissing it and laying on it. I felt so bad for the poor dog.
Photo around the campfire, it was so nice to go camping.
C.J. and Makenna
This is Makenna helping her dad get dinner started, she had so much fun.
This is Clint and John getting dinner ready.

We had a great time camping. We went up strawberry and found a great camp spot that was back into the mountains with no one around, we had great food and had alot of fun with family and friends and most of all Makenna loved it, she loved the dirt and sleeping in the tent and finding huge rocks and building her house with them, and catching a fish.






8 comments:

Herd of Sheps said...

I found you!! Your blog is darling and your family is darling. It was so good to see you today and catch up a little. I hope I run into you again really soon, but until then, we will have to keep in touch in the "BLOG WORLD", ha ha. Take Care Summer and good luck with your pregnancy, you look darling by the way, that beautiful pregnancy glow!!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I havent been camping all summer. That really looked like a ton of fun!

Beck said...

Looks like fun. You guys are always doing fun stuff. Congrats on having another girl. Love ya

Nicole said...

Congratulations on having a little girl!! That is so exciting!! You look amazing!! You can hardly tell your pregnant except for the little bump in the front!!1 Lucky girl!! Good luck!

The Wright Fam said...

Your camping trip looked like a BLAST! It makes me homesick for the mountains!! I love that you are even wearing jackets- I love the fall in Utah! :-) I still can't believe how big Makenna is getting, she is so darn cute! I miss having her around to play with Kenzi she is so much fun! :-) I loved seeing a little baby bump FINALLY- you are so tiny Sum! :-) How is everything else going?! When does John get "sworn in", I don't know if that's what you call it! Anyway, we sure miss you guys (especially with the holidays coming- we had some good times with everyone)! I can't wait to catch up sometime soon! Luvya girl!

Crowther family said...

Looks like you had a fun relaxing weekend. It is so nice to get away sometimes..

The Nielsen Family said...

Hey Sum!!!
I get way too excited when I find someones blog that I love!!
Makenna is so stinking rotten cute!

The Millette Family said...

Hi Summer! Your little girl sure has gotten big. You have a cute family. Congrats on your pregnancy. Girls are fun!